This course is designed as a continuing education course especially beneficial for 2-15 and 2-40 licensed agents, but may be taken by all agents and adjusters (other than 3-20 public adjusters). Unit 1 covers most Health Insurance Types of Policies and Unit 2 covers associated Policy Provisions. This course is an Immediate Level continuing education course and has been approved by the Department of Financial Services for 7 hours of CE credit.
This course includes lessons on these areas of study:
- Disability Income
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Medical Expense Insurance
- Medicare Supplement Policies
- Group Insurance
- Individual / Group Long Term Care (LTC)
- Other Policies
- Mandatory and Optional Provisions
- Other Provisions and Clauses
- Riders and Rights of Renewability
This Florida Intermediate CE course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for 7 hours of insurance continuing education credit for all licenses (except 3-20).
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 104714